Se sante ou. Se chwa pa ou.
Tout moun merite swen sante abòdab, ou ladan tou.
People who are aged, blind or disabled and caretakers of children in foster care, should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. Yo tout, san ou pa peye anyen.
- Kouvèti dantè
- Pwoteksyon asirans pou vizyon
- Transportation for medical appointments and other approved trips
- A NurseLine available 24/7 to answer your health questions
Pafwa, ou ta ka bezwen yon ti èd anplis. Jwenn diplis Medicaid pa kouvri.
- Dedicated support from the same Member Services advocate every time you call us
- As a new member, earn a $50 gift card when you complete your health assessment
- Our On My Way program provides helpful tips to prepare for adulthood
- Learn about our referral programs for low-cost internet or a free mobile phone
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Diabetes supplies
- Well visits and immunizations
- Medikaman sou preskripsyon
- Mental health and substance use treatment
Visit IN dot gov slash Medicaid for more information.
Ede ou viv yon lavi ki pi an sante.
Nou la pou ou, Indiana.
Sonje pou chwazi UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
Epi jwenn plan ki ab ou plis la.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan,
visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash IN.