It’s your health. It’s your choice.
Everyone deserves affordable health care, including you.
People with disabilities, pregnant women, and children who qualify for Medicaid should check out UnitedHealthcare Community Plan.
We have the Medicaid benefits and extras that can make a real difference in your life. All at no cost to you.
- Jwenn yon doktè ou fè konfyans, nan rezo nou an.
- Unlimited doctor visits for your family.
- Vision coverage.
- Transportation to and from doctor appointments.
- 24/7 NurseLine to answer your health questions.
Sometimes, you might need a little extra help. Get extras not covered by Medicaid.
- Earn rewards for keeping you and your baby healthy.
- Earn reward cards for getting preventative services.
- Extra rides to get you where you need to go.
- Members age 18 and older can get help with GED, coding or English as a second language classes.
We also offer resources to help you make the most of your plan, including:
- Member advocates
- Social Services support
- Health education tools
- Jesyon Swen
Visit Kancare dot ks dot gov for more information.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit UHCCommunityPlan dot com forward slash Kansas.